Thursday, March 5, 2009

4 Month Visit to Pediatrician











Sorry for the delay in this post! Anne Carter was 4 months old on Monday, February 23. Can you believe it? We went to the doctor that Wednesday. I was excited to go to see how much she had grown and how much she weighed. How much does she weigh? That is a question that I am asked regularly. The thing is, she had not been weighed since her 6 week check-up. Here are her stats:

Length: 24 1/2" - a little bit above 50th percentile

Weight: 12lbs 10oz - a little bit above 25th percentile

Head Circumference: 15 1/2" - still at 10th percentile

We talked about her milestones, her feet and solid foods. I did not think I would start her on cereal this early, but I am considering it because I think she has been getting hungry in the night. I might just see if a tiny bit before bed helps. Dr. Taylor suggested that we only try it before we come for her 6 month visit. He did not push it at all.

The picture of the pitiful looking baby was taken after she had calmed down from being poked once in each leg. She was tired and a little fussy even before the shots. She actually fell asleep on the table while waiting for Dr. Taylor to come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment