Wednesday, April 29, 2009

6 Month Check-Up

Last Friday I took Anne Carter to the doctor for her 6 month check-up. I forgot my camera this time, so I took this picture with my blackberry. This was definitely before she got her shots. She was in a happy mood, but did cry for a sec when they poked her. The shots did seem to affect her more this time than last time. She ran a little bit of a fever and basically did not want anyone but me or William to even look at her for a day and a half! I have really never seen her so fussy. Anyway, she checked out well overall and Dr. Taylor was impressed at how strong she is. She did have to get a prescription for some special shoes that help her feet to turn out. You may have noticed in pictures how her feet are curved in. Dr. Taylor said they should have straightened out by now and so the shoes should help to do that. Her stats are:
weight: 14 lbs 4 oz (15-20th percentile)
height: 25 1/2 inches (right below 50th percentile)
head: 16 1/4 (still around 10th percentile)

1 comment: