Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Anne Carter's 1st Birthday Party

On Saturday October 31st we had Anne Carter's 1st Birthday Party! It started off kind of as a foggy day, but by the end of the party it was a great sunny day. We had family and a few friends there. It also happened to be Halloween, but I did not want her 1st birthday to be Halloween themed. Polka dots were theme. I did not really get that many pictures of the decorations and really not as many pictures as I normally would at all, but here are some pictures of the party.

The invitation














Polka dot balloons!








































The only picture I got of the cookies










The only picture of the cupcakes and they are in the background. This was later as we were getting ready for trick or treating.

























Singing Happy Birthday
Even now, almost a month later, she still likes it when we sing the birthday song.






























Tastes just as good the second time around!
























































Opening presents










So excited...Anne Carter loves boxes!




















Stripped down after all the guests left.










Jumping!








































































Pooped! Headed inside for a bath and naptime.

1 comment:

  1. i love the last picture! i am blogging about her birthday outfits this weekend! the pics are great. so sad i missed it!

    ReplyDelete