Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why?

Why is it that when I decide to update and catch up on this blog do I find that my Photoshop is no longer working and all I want to do is simply resize a picture for the header? And why when I upload a header picture and it says it will be resized to fit it really does not and only shows one corner of the picture? Ahhhhhh! Allison and Rikki, you see what you have gotten me into!?! Want to resize a pic for me?

4 comments:

  1. I am just so excited to see an update!! I jumped out of my chair when I saw this :) William, I think Mary needs a new computer. I must have more updates...Lunch/Dinner soon!!! -Rikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so excited you updated it! i also like the pic cut off...its cool! i am happy to help in anyway i can! go me and rikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get on it sista! I updated my blog...now it is your turn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you did the picture like this on purpose! Love it! I just found your blog! Can't wait to read more. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete