This past Tuesday Anne Carter turned 8 months old! She is such a happy girl and so much fun to play with. She is learning what certain things are and how they work and seems to understand simple commands/questions. When I get her up from her nap I say, "May I have your paci?" and she spits it out into my hand and when I am done feeding her I say "Spoon" and she grabs and chews on the spoon. She is pulling up to stand and her confidence grows everyday. We just love her so much! Here are some pictures from the past month.
William and Mary! She is absolutley adorable. Time has flown, she is getting cuter and cuter by the minute!Sign that beautiful girl up for a gerber commercial! Miss you both
too cute Mary! I think we have the same chair in the girls room. So comfy!!
ReplyDeleteWilliam and Mary! She is absolutley adorable. Time has flown, she is getting cuter and cuter by the minute!Sign that beautiful girl up for a gerber commercial! Miss you both
ReplyDeleteMary,
ReplyDeleteYou really should enter her picture into the Cute Kid contest. She is adorable!