skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life with Anne Carter
Saturday, June 20, 2009
They should make soup outta these things
Well, this looks interesting...
Yes, very interesting...
What do we have here? Must be an "R"...
I was right! It is an "R"!
Yum!
I really love this "R"!
I think I will try this "X"...
Eww...I'm stickin' with "R"s!
1 comment:
Allison
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:44:00 PM
i just laughed out loud at work! hahahahahah.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(16)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(61)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(4)
Anne Carter is 8 Months Old!
Father's Day Photo Shoot
Just in time for Father's Day
They should make soup outta these things
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(24)
About Me
Mary
View my complete profile
i just laughed out loud at work! hahahahahah.
ReplyDelete