Anne Carter was three months old last Friday! Last week was a big week for her because she got to see her first snow(even though it was hardly any) and watch the Presidential Inauguration all in the same day. William happened to be off that day too. We got her a Bumbo chair for her 3 month birthday. She is kind of funny sitting in it because she slouches to one side and kind of gets this "you talkin' to me?" look on her face. She loves the bath and is basically sleeping through the night from about 8:30-8. Most of the time when I put her down she snuggles her face into her lamb lovey and goes right to sleep, but we usually do have to put her paci back in a couple of times. She is definitely changing fast! She is starting to add little giggles to her smiles, roll her hips and legs from side to side, and lift her feet in the air when she is on her play mat. She also knows who I am for sure and watches me when I walk past her through a room. William and I both find ourselves thinking that we can't wait to see what she will be doing in the next few months, but thinking we don't want her to change too fast at the same time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just precious!! Love your blog. I check it everyday :) -Rikki
ReplyDeleteoh she is so cute. one day...for now i have mal!
ReplyDelete